Wireless Mouse Solution?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wireless Mouse Solution?

Hi I got a laptop for christmas and I'm looking for a wireless mouse. Before I made due with my default optical laser microsoft mouse. Well now I'm looking for a wireless solution, with more buttons, and bluetooth. Also I'd appreciate if the mouse came with a Mac software solution, that way I could customize the mouse buttons. I don't need anything fancy but here's some of the things I'm looking for:

-Wireless
    -Bluetooh
    -Mac Software compatible
    -Right handed
    -No scroll balls! (Scroll wheels are ok)
    -Strong enough laser to run on odd surfaces, say a leather couch
    -Cheap (Or as cheap as possible :P)

Why bluetooth? I wish to conserve as many USB ports as I can as I only have 2 :)

Any help is greatly appreciated,
    -Sirusblk

Re: Wireless Mouse Solution?

Logitech and Microsoft have a wireless BT mouse. I assume your laptop has built-in BT since you want to save some USB ports. I'm not sure if these mice will work 100% without the base.

I have a MX900 and the charging base is the BT transmitter that hooks up via USB. I did try it on my laptop using a random USB BT key. It worked but I didn't check in detail if the side buttons worked. I have used it on various surfaces (like a couch) and it's worked fine. Range is good enough for at least TV viewing distances. The MX900 isn't really that cheap either (~$100).

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Yes my laptop does have built in blue tooth and it is very easy for it to discover anything that runs using blue tooth.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll look into it :) Any more? Anybody?

-Sirusblk

Comment

couldnt you use a small usb hub? ive seen them for as cheap as 20-30$ and pretty small as well.

Comment

Yes I've seen them and while I could use one I'd prefer to have one with bluetooth. I mean bluetooth isn't that big of a deal to me, but it'd still be nice :)

-Sirusblk

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X