Macbooks and Gaming?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Macbooks and Gaming?

Are there any Apple laptops that are good for gaming? I know that a few are pretty decent for video projects, but how about for running games such as BF2 and R6Vegas?
    |TG-33rd|Clawhammer
    [squadl] [sniper][unit]

Re: Macbooks and Gaming?

Don't know if BF2 is available for Apple, but the macbook pro with the ATI X1600 looks pretty freaking sweet. I saw a link on Consumerist where they're selling refurbished MB Pros for less than $2000.
    Beatnik

Comment

Using the Apple BootCamp software you can install windows XP on a Mac and have a dual boot system then I would suppose you can install games via the windows xp partition...

or so I read someplace..LOL
      Bill

|TG-33rd|BigBill

Comment

You can, the only trick is that you need to have SP2 boot discs or Vista. This sucks for me since I have Pre SP1 discs. If only I could create an SP2 disc... So far I haven't found a way :/

-Sirusblk

Comment

Originally posted by Sirusblk View Post
          You can, the only trick is that you need to have SP2 boot discs or Vista. This sucks for me since I have Pre SP1 discs. If only I could create an SP2 disc... So far I haven't found a way :/

-Sirusblk
          Slipstreaming ?

DB

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X