Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Gaming Mouse

Just read this review.
    Razer DeathAdder--The Best Gaming Mouse Yet? http://www.extremetech.com/article2/...2084987,00.asp
    The Old Guy
    kin3
    sigpic

Re: New Gaming Mouse

Not enough buttons...

And it's got a cord!!!??!!!
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Mouse cords are so 1990's.

When is the mouse which integrates with my brain going to come out? I want to aim by thinking about my target. On the other hand, who knows how such a mouse would respond when I went into a panic after seeing red dots in all directions.
      Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
        Not enough buttons...

And it's got a cord!!!??!!!
        My MX518 has three more buttons. Also corded mice are much better since there is not latency. Plus you can overclock your USB port for better mice performance (altough not all mice benifit from USB overclockage).

Comment

I'm looking at getting a Death Adder to replace my aging Diamondback. :)

I actually like the fact it has fewer buttons. I used to have a Logitech that had tons of buttons and I only used 2 of the side ones.

Not everyone's preference but since I only use 2 side buttons the fact the Death Adder only has two isn't a bad thing for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoopy_T View Post
            My MX518 has three more buttons. Also corded mice are much better since there is not latency. Plus you can overclock your USB port for better mice performance (altough not all mice benifit from USB overclockage).
            The day my reflexes get better than my mouse's response, I'll look into that.
            Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

I have the Diamond back now. I may look into this one.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Also corded mice are much better since there is not latency.
                7 years ago, perhaps, but there's not a human alive that can suffer from the latency of my MX1000.
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

i just bought a copperhead and i hate it personally lol.

on sale 39 bucks at bestbuy if interested.
                  Current member of the

Comment

Anytime I hear talk of mice I have to post this. Check it out:

http://www.esreality.com/?a=longpost&id=1265679&page=1

I especially like the video with the guy who has the 2' x 2' mouse pad and uses every inch of it. Do any of you guys do that and I am just not playing right?

Comment

I just mostly hate wirless mice since you have the posibility of having your mouse's battery die while playing a game. I had that happen once and it pissed me off.

Comment

I just mostly hate wirless mice since you have the posibility of having your mouse's battery die while playing a game. I had that happen once and it pissed me off.
                        Yeah, I had that problem with my old mice, but with the MX1000, as long as you remember to put in on the charging stand at least, oh, say, once a month, you'll be good to go. The power meter helps, too!
                        Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

I have spare batteries that I swap whenever batteries get low. It's not a big deal to me. The latency shouldn't be an issue but the sleep mode should be. Some mice go into sleep mode after 10 seconds or so and causes a bit of latency when it wakes up.

And yeah... mice need at least 8 buttons. The more the better! Oh, the buttons have to be programmable too because it's stupid when a game can't recognize a mouse button.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X