Help with my new computer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with my new computer

I am going to be buying a new computer and was wondering what you people think of my build and if any of you has the same case id love you comments on your thoughts to if it will fit all my componants in with no fuss.

Thank you all in advanced.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    Winston Churchill

Re: Help with my new computer

If you are looking for peak performance, consider waiting on Vista until Nvidia can get their drivers going better. Take a look at this article.

http://www.pcper.com/article.php?aid...e=expert&pid=5

Comment

Vista already has newer 8800 drivers out then in that article. Not sure how much different the performance would be, but the 8800 divers are a lot better then the 7000 series drivers.

Rig looks preaty good. Altough I never heard of the company that makes that RAM

Comment

GeIL RAM is quality stuff.

One thing to consider if you are willing to wait, and on a budget, the new cheaper dx10 cards (8600) are just around the corner I believe. But if you want the fastest by all means pull the trigger on the 8800 :row__523:

You might also want to consider a sound card too even though the mobo has it.
        flux
        [tg-c1]

Comment

The Creative sound cards don't have much support right now. There are beta drivers for the Audigy and X-Fi but I see them as feature incomplete.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

oh i already have a creative x-fi gaming sound card or somin like that. and ive decided to just use xp for now and maybe upgrade to vista at some other point. thank you for you comments i will be ordering tomorrow.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
            Winston Churchill

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X