Cell Media-Phones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cell Media-Phones

Hey, if anybody uses their cell phone to play much music (through earbuds I mean) what phone do you like for it?

Regards,
    --Radix

Re: Cell Media-Phones

Radix, might wanna have this moved to the Sandbox or GD forum on the main list as you'll probably get a lot more commentary there. We're all too addicted to NS to be listening to music through our cell phones, you know that. :)

Comment

I've got the LG Chocolate. I like it, but it's not was it's cracked up to be. It uses a microSD card to store the music, so your not really limited on the ammount of space. Through verizon I got the music package that includes headphones and also an adapter that will allow you to use headphones you want. The chocolate is only supposed to only play mp3 and wma, but i've never tried anything else so i'm not positive. Battery life is not bad, but it's not really that great either. I gotta go to school, but i'll post some pictures when I get back.

Conclusion* Get the LG Chocolate if you love the body style like I do. If your serious about music stick with an Ipod or Zune.

Comment

Originally posted by dudewithagun View Post
        I've got the LG Chocolate. I like it, but it's not was it's cracked up to be. It uses a microSD card to store the music, so your not really limited on the ammount of space. Through verizon I got the music package that includes headphones and also an adapter that will allow you to use headphones you want. The chocolate is only supposed to only play mp3 and wma, but i've never tried anything else so i'm not positive. Battery life is not bad, but it's not really that great either. I gotta go to school, but i'll post some pictures when I get back.

Conclusion* Get the LG Chocolate if you love the body style like I do. If your serious about music stick with an Ipod or Zune.
        I have a chocolate and I find it impossible to type in numbers on those little keys. If you are out drinking and need to type in a number quickly forget about it. Other than that the phone looks awesome, is small and compact and is somewhat of a conversation starter.

Comment

Alright thanks for the advice. I've been reading this, I just haven't had much to add since it's mostly a query thread.

Comment

The Nokia N80 is an excellent mp3 platform. It's running the Symbian OS, so if you don't like the built-in music player (which I think is great) there are plenty of free players out there for it. The sound qualiy is excellent over the headphones and this is the only phone I've ever used that has hands-free speakers that sounds good enough and are loud enough to listen to music to. As an added bonus the N80 supports bluetooth stereo headsets like this one.
            Twisted Firestarter
            a.k.a |TG| Harkonian
            sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse