Sound making question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sound making question

I need a program from where i can record sound that is on my system, but does NOT record from my mic. Kinda like it takes my imput from my speakers and records it there, so what i hear, is exactly what i record. I need something Kinda like Audiomagic, but it records "on the inside".

I need these because I might start help making a mod for HL soon

Re: Sound making question

I basically need to cut out a segment of music from a .mpg file or a .mpeg file OR a .mp3 file. Does ANYONE know anything that can help me do this?

Comment

Google wins again. :)

All Sound Recorder

http://www.coxsoft.com/sound-recorde...d-recorder.htm

List of similar software:

http://www.perfectdownloads.com/audi...ecorders-1.htm
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Windows Sound Recorder will do the trick. You just have to adjust the recording properties of your sound card. Pick the stereo mix instead of the microphone.

You could also use GoldWave. It can convert .mp3 files to .wav files and take video files and rip the sound.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X