X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2m DVI Video Cable for HDTV

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....8&type=product

Is this worth it??

I've come across one person that swears by it... I 1/2 think he swears by it b/c it cost him a $100.00

Re: 2m DVI Video Cable for HDTV

Originally posted by LOWDRAG
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....8&type=product

Is this worth it??

I've come across one person that swears by it... I 1/2 think he swears by it b/c it cost him a $100.00
    I haven't had the budget to do any sort of research for HDTV stuff at all, so I know almost nothing about that particular cable.

I will say that I purchased nothing but Monster Cable for my now ancient home theater. Unless THX is selling it's own line of cable, I don't think you'll find a better cable for sale anywhere. Whether or not it is worth it to you depends on your personal preferences and sensitivities to the data carried on the cable. I would go, in person, to a home audio/video store and ask a salesman to see the difference between a Monster Cable and a similar cable priced where you like it. Ask him to show you both cables in action. Then buy the one you want (from him, he earned his commision). If you can't find someone willing to show you how well the cables work, then just ask for advice and then go back online and buy the one you want at the cheapest store you can find.

At least, that's what I would do... A hundred bucks is a lot of money to me, but I'm very picky about my home audio. It may very well be worth it. I spent around $300 just on cables and wires for my home theater ten years ago... All Monster Cable. And worth every penny I paid...
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X