Moved my PC, now mouse and keyboard wont work :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moved my PC, now mouse and keyboard wont work :(

Earlier today I moved my computers to a different room. Once I put everything back together again I discovered that on my primary machine I cant log into windows due to the fact that my mouse wont work at all.

I have a logitech MX3200 set with a PS/2 wireless mouse and a USB wireless keyboard.

The first thing I tried was to reboot, then I tried a different mouse (a corded usb) Then I attempted to log into safe mode but since it still will not detect any kind of mouse Im stuck.

Please help me!

Re: Moved my PC, now mouse and keyboard wont work :(

Did you check inside your computer for loose wires? My the usb connection to the motherboard came undone.

Comment

I know I have connection because 1) The little base station lights up and is powered by USB. and 2) My keyboard (usb) works fine in bios 3) these are the USB outlets in the back of the mobo......

Comment

I tried everything i can think of....so now its to the old standby...format and reinstall......god i hate reinstalling BF2........

Comment

Probably a bad transmogrifier...
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

maybe it that thingamabob on the left side there :madsmile:

Comment

What did you move it closer to that might interfere with the wireless communication? Access point? Microwave? TV? Thermonuclear accellerator?

Comment

Well, the particle accelerator and the flux capacitor are right next to the new desk area.....lol

I have reinstalled and the mouse and keyboard work famously..i still think that the drivers got discombobulated somehow.

Comment

if all else fails.... u will never have this problem if u just 'bump' your rig out the window (unless u are on the first floor... then 'shove' it out with a baseball bat.. or large blunt object