Looking at Video editing software.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking at Video editing software.

I am new to video editing and looking at getting some software to possibly make a video or two. Looking for one that will allow a novice to beable to use it. I'm pretty good with software(if the modivation exists) as long as it isnt too complex.

Re: Looking at Video editing software.

Originally posted by Emanon
    I am new to video editing and looking at getting some software to possibly make a video or two. Looking for one that will allow a novice to beable to use it. I'm pretty good with software(if the modivation exists) as long as it isnt too complex.
    Adobe Premiere...

It's great for non-linear video editing. It's got a lot more functionality than you'll need if you're only looking for "basic" but it will allow immense growth capabilities.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

yup.... adobe is now the shizz nickel for video and picture creation and editing. 650 for a retail coppy might be steep for you though.... you can get roxio ez cd/dvd creator 6 for 150? or even buy a tv tuner card for 50 and get windvd suite and dvdit!...... dvdit! is decent for little $$$
      Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
      The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Thanks guys, some of this editing I am going to do is for work. Maybe I can get them to pay for it or use my noobish skills.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X