New Samsung 19" Bad-Ass..!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Samsung 19" Bad-Ass..!!

well..i got my Samsung 931BF...same as 931C...2MS fast, and 2000:1 Contrast Ratio..!

the thing is FREAKING AMAZING..!!!! my tired old viewsonic 19" just is uncomparable to this flat panel monitor..! I new there would be a "difference".., but am FREAKING SHOCKED that it is so much..!!

DAMN THIS THING LOOKS GOOD..!!!!:)

highly recommended..and has a $30 rebate available only if you get it from fry's or www.fry's.com until 3/8..a $20 from newegg or diddly-squat if you get it anywhere's else..:)

man..what vision to behold!!!
    or:
    http://shop4.outpost.com/product/516...H:MAIN_RSLT_PG

link: http://shop4.outpost.com/product/516...H:MAIN_RSLT_PG

Re: New Samsung 19" Bad-Ass..!!

So you went with Samsung after all...good looking choice...good luck.
    sigpic
    |TG-1st|Grunt
    ARMA Admin (retired)
    Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Yep, I've been lovin' mine since last Tuesday. Well, not lovin'... but, you know... lovin'.
      [squadl]
      "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

I remember when I first went from a CRT to a LCD. Mine didn't have quite the specs of this one and I was blown away by the experience. Congrats on the new monitor!
        |TG-12th| asch
        sigpic

Comment

i decided that the widescreen was best left for the living room in my case..and this thing is just so incredible looking...i got to see it side-by-side with 5 or 6 other models/brands, and it is hands- down the best looking picture..and they were all on seperate pc's with decent cards...it cost a little more than i really wanted to spend, but MAN..! it sure looks good!! :)

Comment

thanks asch..! :)

Comment

Originally posted by SmokingTarpan View Post
              Yep, I've been lovin' mine since last Tuesday. Well, not lovin'... but, you know... lovin'.

HA..!!!:row__523: mine has slobber marks on it already!:row__631:

Comment

Oh, forgot to mention. At work I actually just got my hands on one of the 22" widescreens that you were mentioning before, Asch. Glad I didn't buy it, because it's not so good. It's not bad, but the quality is less than I expected. I've tried to adjust settings, but I still get ghosts of text and lines about 2-4 pixels to the right of their actual counterparts. Kinda blurry. Bearable for work, but not something I'd want in my home.
                [squadl]

Comment

Oh, forgot to mention. At work I actually just got my hands on one of the 22" widescreens that you were mentioning before, Asch. Glad I didn't buy it, because it's not so good. It's not bad, but the quality is less than I expected. I've tried to adjust settings, but I still get ghosts of text and lines about 2-4 pixels to the right of their actual counterparts. Kinda blurry. Bearable for work, but not something I'd want in my home.
                  Interesting. I don't get any of that.
                  |TG-12th| asch
                  sigpic

Comment

Good birdie!

Samsung rules!
                    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Im with asch, I just bought a 22" samsung widescreen (syncmaster 225bw) It has none of those problems....maybe you have a problem?

Comment

Originally posted by freekyE View Post
                        Im with asch, I just bought a 22" samsung widescreen (syncmaster 225bw) It has none of those problems....maybe you have a problem?
                        I'm not as think as you drunk I am!

Well, mine's a Dell. It may be the video card, but likely it's something with the monitor. Bearable, but not optimal.
                        [squadl]

Comment

I saw my buddies 22" widescreen last night while he was on the TG server..it looks REAL good..! but he has a lot more "oopmh" in the video card department than i do..

i have some tweaking to do with my new monitor..videos in windows media player look like ass....2142 looks amazing, but there are some definite other issues going on...

any ideas anyone?

Comment

Define "look like ass". What's wrong with it, specifically? Blocky? Artifacts? Stretched?
                            [squadl]

Comment

And what video card / drivers do you have?

i know there is a setting adjustment for certain nvidia drivers that corrects movie issues.
                              |TG-12th| asch
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...