Fun with newegg.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun with newegg.

I set up a wish list about three weeks ago for a new computer.

Total price then $1196

Total price today $870

That is some good price drops.
    Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
    - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
    - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
    - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
    - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
    - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
    - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Re: Fun with newegg.

Originally posted by El_Gringo_Grande View Post
    I set up a wish list about three weeks ago for a new computer.

Total price then $1196

Total price today $870

That is some good price drops.
    Yeah, I noticed intel chips took a HUGE price drop this week. Is that case with you?

Comment

If the happened to me, I would be very quick to find something to fill the "price gap". After all, it's like getting more for nothing! :)
      Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

nvidia + intel dropped prices dramatically to keep up with amd+ ati = we win.

Comment

unfortunately, prices went up on the overclocked 8800 GTS's when the 8600's came out :( (@ncix anyways). I'm not winning yet.

Comment

Originally posted by icky View Post
            If the happened to me, I would be very quick to find something to fill the "price gap". After all, it's like getting more for nothing! :)
            It is on "wish list" for a reason. Combined with my daughter there has been $4,000 in dental bills the last 60 days. and :(

So if it gets down to around $700 I will then be able to afford it. Then again I wonder if I should just wait until Christmas and get something really spiffy?!

Another thing. I still have the wish list from my current computer. It is actually $100 MORE than it was January 2006!
            Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
            - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
            - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
            - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
            - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
            - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
            - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X