Excellent Weather Program

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent Weather Program

Find weather interesting?

I suggest free weatherscope

It is a little weather station on you computer. Can see almost live radar data, wind speed, rain fall totals, temptress and on and on. All imposed on a map that includes highways, major urban areas and some other map type stuff.

You can also leave it running and record the stuff for play back.

A great program that is free with no adware and I don't think any spyware.
    Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
    - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
    - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
    - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
    - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
    - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
    - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Re: Excellent Weather Program

Cool find! Very cool find...
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Here is another good weather site.
      The Old Guy

Good stuff. Haven't d/led the OP link yet but it sounds interesting.

kin3 that huge US radar map is killer. NOAA rocks.

I personally use It might not look like much at first glance, but it's a very densely packed site with access to a lot of information, a lot of which goes way over my head. :) It has a TON of tweakable features and access to "raw data" as it were. I really like seeing the storm track feature when those spring storms roll through central Texas.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed