• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G5 $25 +$5 shipping single button

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/p...9&sku=A0523105

50% off with coupon code TZS8CNL5SGFLW3 [Exp 5/10] or 4000 uses

Re: G5 $25 +$5 shipping single button

Why in the world did Logitech remove a thumb button and then call it a gaming mouse?

(great deal btw)

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeySix View Post
      Why in the world did Logitech remove a thumb button and then call it a gaming mouse?
      The original G5 only had one button. They just added a second.

Comment

I guess I could try it out, its wired, not sure if I could get use to it.

Well I just ordered it, don't think its a bad deal for 30$ total, one button, even the G7 (the one I want) still only has one button.

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD77 View Post
          I guess I could try it out, its wired, not sure if I could get use to it.
          I have one. It's quite good and noticed vast improvements to my accuracy (meaning I went from crappy to mediocre). The cord is also fairly long and it's a braided cloth type material for easy sliding and good durability.

All in all, excellent deal for $25. If I was going to pay full price for it, I'd go with a razer though.

Comment

Yeah, my MS Wireless Optical 2.0 just is not cutting it anymore, after all these issues with it double clicking, I finally plugged it in to the USB port instead of the ps/2 where it was, and the double clicking issues went away, which was nice, but I ran that megahertz thing, and I was barely getting 100mhz off of it, so I bet once I get this, and being wired and much faster mhz, I'll be playing a few times better.

Comment

Well I'll have mine by tuesday. By the way, does these have swappable faceplaces, they look like they do. I know alot of logitech's headphones have some.

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD77 View Post
                Well I'll have mine by tuesday. By the way, does these have swappable faceplaces, they look like they do. I know alot of logitech's headphones have some.
                Not that I know of.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X