Safe Operating Temps for Intel E6700?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safe Operating Temps for Intel E6700?

For the life I me I can't find any reliable data on the safe/max operating temperature for the Intel E6700. I've looked at the datasheet from Intel and it is so steeped in mathspeak I have no idea what it is saying.

Does anyone have some good reference material?
    Twisted Firestarter
    a.k.a |TG| Harkonian
    sigpic

Re: Safe Operating Temps for Intel E6700?

I have read in several forms temps in the range of 30 for idle to 50 for max load. within those temps seems what hardware enthusiasts are getting.

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Re: Safe Operating Temps for Intel E6700?

Originally posted by Twisted_Firestarter View Post
      For the life I me I can't find any reliable data on the safe/max operating temperature for the Intel E6700. I've looked at the datasheet from Intel and it is so steeped in mathspeak I have no idea what it is saying.

Does anyone have some good reference material?
      Try the links here.

Intel Processor Finder

Design spec = 60C case temp, since:

«The dual Thermal Junction sensors are how Tjunction is measured, and are the dual Core temperatures displayed in TAT, and SpeedFan: Core 0 / Core 1. »

and Tjunction is about TC+15, the max value you should see for Core 0 / Core 1 is 75C.

DB
      Last edited by Dick Blonov; 04-28-2007, 12:41 PM.

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X