Which Video Card?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Video Card?

I have an Nvidia 6600 w/ 256mb of RAM and an Nvidia 6600GT w/ 128mb of RAM. Which one would give me better performance?
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee. -Ezekiel 25:17

Re: Which Video Card?

From looking at some of the tech sites and forums, it looks like the 6600GT is the better cards. If you already have them (don't have to buy) got with the GT I think.
    LoyalGuard

Comment

Check this site...It let's you do side by side comparisons.

http://www.gpureview.com/show_cards....=187&card2=353

As loyalguard says, GT is the one.

Comment

The GT is the one I'm currently using. I was just wondering because the GT has half as much RAM as the 6600. Thanks for the help.
        The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee. -Ezekiel 25:17

Comment

You might get some games to look a little better on your non-GT card, but they'll also take a framerate hit at the same time. I'd stick with the GT.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X