Need help with my keyboard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with my keyboard

Basicaly the problem is i have a Raptor Gaming keyboard K1 i think its called and its a great keyboard but theres some wierd things going on such as a few keys seem to be mapped wrong.

Such as my hash key when i use it is acturly my backwards slash however this wouldn't be so bad if my backward slash was my hash which it isnt (i have two backward slash keys and no hash lol)

The other problem is my " and @ symbols are back to frount (i have to press @ symbol to get " and visa verser)

If any one knows of how i could fix these problems id be very grateful.

Thank you.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    Winston Churchill

Re: Need help with my keyboard

Sounds like your keyboard language layout is set to something different from what you're used to. I think you can change it in the Control Panel/Regional Settings. There should be a keyboard tab there where you can select US layout (or whatever else you prefer). Turn off the Language Bar too. Sometimes you can accidentally change the keyboard language layout when the Language Bar is running.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Re: Need help with my keyboard

Ahhh yup i see what had happened it was in English (US) darn crazy country where ever that is, but now its safe back on English (UK).

Cheers mate.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
      Winston Churchill

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X