Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pc Parts

Hi Guys,
    I'm looking for a case that has front usb AND firewire. Seems the descriptions state front usb but don't mention firewire. Also, wanted a p4 mobo that has the usb and firewire connections for front case ports.

Hmm did that make any sense at all? :?

thats for any input you have.

I know that my aluminum Chenming has USB and firewire at the front. I wish it had audio ports at the front too but you can't get everything... :)

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Re: Pc Parts

Originally posted by +Mot73+
      I'm looking for a case that has front usb AND firewire.
      [photos are links]
      It looks kinda cheap, and it's really not the highest quality, but it is a pretty sturdy aluminum case that is functionally VERY nice. I recommend this case to anyone that wants a nice aluminum case without paying several hundred dollars for one...

Features
      LCD/Light Module: Always-on (even system off) power from VSB output. LCD Displays time, temperature, and HDD/System-on/off status.

Multi-Color Light: Auto mode - automatically change colors every 2 seconds; Manual mode manually choose and lock the colors.

Temperature Sensor: 23 long wire sensor, placed anywhere in the enclosure.

Chassis: All-Folded Edges to strengthen the structure and keep from cutting fingers.

Bezel: Integrate Aluminum Stripe/film, Plexiglas, painted/plated plastic, and LCD/Light Module with style.

Packing: Polyethylene (PE) foams, better protection from damage in shipping.
      Never bought anything from these guys, but this case is available for $72 with one of those silly case windows...
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

LOL I found that exact case..but passed for this one at $30 since it wasn't my money and I could then buy plain jane beige drives :P

Comment

:D :D :D
          "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

FWIW and probably too late. The Antec Case I just got has USB and firewire in the front (not audio though).

Antec POWERPLUS 1080AMG w 430w PS 114 at newegg

Bob

Comment

yea..your to late :D
              Thanks tho ;)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse