Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool stats software

http://www.visitorville.com/?id=173

I've been using this for a week now. Its a very cool and fun way to keep an eye on site traffic.

Picture Sim City (because thats how it looks, 3D overhead view of a city or suburb) ... People come in on buses, a google bus for example. They arrive at a building, your home page or whichever page they go to first, then they take a taxi to whatever pages they go to from there. Real time, you get text stats too, and you get really cool info about your users. Where they are from, what type of customer they are (i.e. gov, ed, military, commercial...)

Coolest stats app I have seen yet. I set up a montitor just for it so I can see whats happening on my site whenever I want.

This is http://www.memory.net minus some pages....

ACU Web| | |

Re: Cool stats software

Cool!

Is the AOL bus shorter than the other buses?
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Hehe, that sounds like it'd be entertaining to watch for a day or so. Is the view page for admins only? I wanna watch yours.
      [volun]

Comment

Originally posted by H-Hour
        Hehe, that sounds like it'd be entertaining to watch for a day or so. Is the view page for admins only? I wanna watch yours.
        You'd have to download the software, it runs locally and you put some code in your pages.

right now my site is depressing :) I'm still tweaking the site so I turned off a lot of my advertising.

It fun for sure though

ACU Web| | |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...