Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in-game mic problems help!!

hey everybody,

I have a plantronics audio 330 headset that works perfectly when used in Teamspeak and Ventrillo. But when it comes to the BF2 in-game VOIP system, the people on the receiving end get in-game chatter and basically white noise. It is frustrating and I really want to fix it but nothing seems to work.

Can anyone give me tips, advice, suggestions, anything??

thanks

Re: in-game mic problems help!!

have you tried turnin off the mic boost? i heard that can cause problems

if your headset is usb, you might want to check to make sure it is selected as the sound recording device on the audio tab in the sounds and audio devices properties applet in your control panel

i had to do that to get my mic to pickup sounds in bf2 but that doesn't seem to be your problem just that your sounds are all screwed up

Comment

Originally posted by deathknight View Post
      have you tried turnin off the mic boost? i heard that can cause problems

if your headset is usb, you might want to check to make sure it is selected as the sound recording device on the audio tab in the sounds and audio devices properties applet in your control panel

i had to do that to get my mic to pickup sounds in bf2 but that doesn't seem to be your problem just that your sounds are all screwed up

be on teamspeak in the poe channel today around 24.00 h belgium time i can help.

hitman
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ir0n_ma1den View Post
        hey everybody,

I have a plantronics audio 330 headset that works perfectly when used in Teamspeak and Ventrillo. But when it comes to the BF2 in-game VOIP system, the people on the receiving end get in-game chatter and basically white noise. It is frustrating and I really want to fix it but nothing seems to work.

Can anyone give me tips, advice, suggestions, anything??

thanks
        be on teamspeak in the poe channel today around 24.00 h belgium time maybe i can help.

hitman
        sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...