No announcement yet.

Sparkle announces the Calibre

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sparkle announces the Calibre

Sparkle announces the Calibre P880+ OC and Calibre P880 OC Edition , the world's first overclocked GeForce 8800 GTX and GTS graphic cards powered by high efficient TEC active cooler system. This new Sparkleflagship card should meet the needs from PC enthusiasts who are looking for the next level of reality in gaming.
    Based on nVidia's next generation G80 architecture, the Calibre P880+/P880 OC Edition graphic card adopts innovative unified architecture, dynamically allocates processing power to geometry, vertex, physics, or pixel shading operations, delivering up to 2x the gaming performance of prior generation GPUs, claims Sparkle. Built upon technologies such as nVidiaLumenex Engine, providing support for DirectX 10 Shader Model 4.0, nVidia Quantum Effects technology for physics computation and GigaThread Technology for extreme processing efficiency in advanced, next generation shader programs.

Besides HDR lighting effects and full-scene anti-aliasing, Calibre P880+/P880 OC Edition graphics card is fused with the TEC active cooler system co-developed by MACS Technology Inc and Sparkle, which should create ultimate gaming experience. This TEC active cooler employs aerospace technologies such as thermal transducer, aerodynamics, heat transfer and embedded software control for cooling the possibility of overheat problem on the G80 GPU.

The Calibre P880+/P880 OC Edition graphic card is "overclocked-out-of-the-box" with 630MHz/560MHz core clock and 1960MHz/1720MHz memory clock, providing hardcore gamers an extra boost in performance at no extra cost.

Model Number Calibre P880+ OC Edition / Calibre P880 OC Edition
    Graphics Processing Unit nVidia GeForce 8800 GTX / nVidia GeForce 8800 GTS
    Core Clock 630MHz/560MHz
    Memory Clock 1960MHz/1720MHz
    Memory Type 768MB GDDR3/ 640MB GDDR3
    Memory Interface 384-bit/320-bit
    Stream Processors 128 / 96
    Shader Clock 1350MHz/1350MHz
    Bus Type PCI-Express 16X
    RAMDAC 400 MHz
    DVI-I Dual DVI-I
    HDTV Resolution up to 1920 X 1080i