Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[email protected] - An invitation from dMw!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [email protected] - An invitation from dMw!

Hi folks, TL here from dMw, some of you will remember me from the original N42 CS days; it's nice to see some friendly names in these forums and to see TG going strong :icon14: way to go Apophis! :D

As you don't run your own team here for [email protected] I figured it might be ok to invite everyone here to join our team. We have already put in a mammoth effort and are now World Ranked 108th, but we now need more people involved to push us up in to the top 100 teams and beyond.

If you have not heard of [email protected] then you can read all about it here. It's basically a small medical research program run by Stanford that runs in the background on your PC and uses the CPU cycles that you are not using, so it won't slow your gaming down at all!

If you know all about Folding, then come and join us. You can download our custom configured software from here.

If you have a computer that sits idle when it's on (and let's face it, whose computer isn't idle for most of the time it is on) then why not donate the CPU time to medical research and have a bit of competitive fun at the same time? You can even 'borg' a few of those computers at work to help your points total :icon12:

Click on the above links and join NOW!

While I'm here, how about another dMw v TG CS match eh :icon5: We're happy to supply the server if you can whip up a team :icon4:

Anyway, hope to catch you some time soon, best regards from the other side of the pond.

TL.

/sat in front of the PC with a nice (and mostly drunk) bottle of Chateau Belair 1986, St Emillion claret.

NB: I stuck the post in here as it was software related, but please feel free to move it elsewhere if mroe appropriate. Thanks!
    -=[dMw]=-TeaLeaf
    deadmen.co.uk
    Vanilla cleared in vanilla. TBC cleared in TBC.
    Heroic WotLK cleared. Awaiting Cataclysm.

Re: [email protected] - An invitation from dMw!

nice pimping

http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/s...am_type_0.html

im in the 3rd team in the world :P
    From Adam Webb

Comment

Originally posted by Overlag
      nice pimping

http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/s...am_type_0.html

im in the 3rd team in the world :P
      Yeah, but for all that searching SETI still hasn't found anything yet :icon_razz: :icon_lol:

I chose [email protected] over SETI, but each to their own. Why not send a spare :icon37: over to us for something *really* useful eh? ;)

TL.
      -=[dMw]=-TeaLeaf
      deadmen.co.uk
      Vanilla cleared in vanilla. TBC cleared in TBC.
      Heroic WotLK cleared. Awaiting Cataclysm.

Comment

Originally posted by TeaLeaf
        Yeah, but for all that searching SETI still hasn't found anything yet :icon_razz: :icon_lol:

I chose [email protected] over SETI, but each to their own. Why not send a spare :icon37: over to us for something *really* useful eh? ;)

TL.
        err so what as [email protected] found? SETI has found MANY "strange" things out there, and is moving onto BONIC soon, which will scan for alot more things.

but, this thread is not for arguements on the pros and cons of either DC project, i for one have kinda lost interests in it lately (i had plans for 4xXP2500s etc), i just run it since it doesnt take anything away from me, takes no effort etc etc.
        From Adam Webb

Comment

i just run it since it doesnt take anything away from me, takes no effort etc etc.
          Plus, it's a cool screensaver!
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
            Plus, it's a cool screensaver!

ARRRRRG swear word

screensaver takse like 7 hours
            cmd version takse 3 :icon16:

ENGLANDDDDD :icon14:
            From Adam Webb

Comment

ARRRRRG swear word
              I know... I said it just to get you worked up!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

:p

heheeeee
                From Adam Webb

Comment

FYI, [email protected] is changing to a new type of client and will soon be shutting down it's old servers: http://setiboinc.ssl.berkeley.edu/sah/transition.php
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                    FYI, [email protected] is changing to a new type of client and will soon be shutting down it's old servers: http://setiboinc.ssl.berkeley.edu/sah/transition.php
                    yup....but thats going to be a pain in the backside, as i use a "setiqueue" server which has loads of units stored localy, which my pcs download from, and upload to....hmm
                    From Adam Webb

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X