Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1GB GDDR4 Radeon HD 2900XT

1GB GDDR4 Radeon HD 2900XT next month

Information has reached us that the 1GB GDDR4 version of the Radeon HD 2900XT is going to be available from next month. We donít have a lot of details at this moment, but at least we can tell you that these cards arenít vapour ware. The other good news is that the 1GB GDDR4 version will be a 9-inch card, not the 12.4-inch cards as earlier rumours speculated on. However, the 12.4-inch cards are still likely to end up in various systems from the large system integrators, such as Dell, HP and Fujitsu-Siemens. There is still no word if the XTX cards will appear or not, but maybe these new 1GB GDDR4 cards will be clocked higher than the current crop of HD 2900XT cards. Weíll bring you more info as we have it.
    sigpic

Re: 1GB GDDR4 Radeon HD 2900XT

i think i'ts gonna be a fast one , but i am waiting for the new NVIDIA gpu's
    Last edited by -=DW=-Hitman; 06-01-2007, 02:12 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Please stop just copying/pasting information from other sites into threads. If you find something intresting, you can post a thread with a [quote=source]Exerpt[/quote] with a link to the original source. This one seems to be taken directly from http://www.tweaktown.com/news/7593/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by Acid View Post
        Please stop just copying/pasting information from other sites into threads. If you find something intresting, you can post a thread with a with a link to the original source. This one seems to be taken directly from http://www.tweaktown.com/news/7593/index.html

thanks for the info acid , links are better
        sigpic

Comment

And please, please, please note that this is called the Hardware and Software Discussion forum. Please don't just post links to offsite news; we're not a news service.
          [volun2]
          NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
          Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
          <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
          <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse