I need Teamspeak help....HELP!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need Teamspeak help....HELP!

For some unknown reason, my TS is now giving me fits. When I try to log on to TG's TS server, it doesn't like my Codec...or any other Codec I can pick...has me permanently muted.

While some of you may think that's an improvement, it's not what I hope for with my connection!

I downloaded and reinstalled the new TS version from the TS website. No improvement. I DID manage to keep my virus software from eating some of its files, but still no improvement.

I don't quite know whether to attack this from a TS point of attack...or from a WinXP point of attack. In any event, I need some troubleshooting help...please!
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Re: I need Teamspeak help....HELP!

How does it work on the test settings from your end, or is that also silent?
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

-

Comment

Does your transmit work when you to the local test? Make sure you're not trying to change the codec used in existing channels on the TS server. You can't change them unless it's a channel you create.

Have you checked the mic with another voice program or audio recorder? Perhaps the mic is damaged.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

try swapping from direct sound to wave...

or vice versa.. it sometimes gets stuck for me..

Comment

Mike checks ok with diagnostic and with "self test"...

FM suggests a delete/reinstall of software. I'll try that next.
          Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

OK, I just deleted TS entirely and reinstalled. When I log into TG's TS channel, I get a red error msg at the bottom saying Codec not supported. No matter which Codec I choose, it says the same thing.

TS installation says my codec installation is fine (WinXP).

Without TS, guys, TG is...well...not worth showing up for.

I still need help... :icon_frow
            Beep

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X