best/easiest DVD burning software...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best/easiest DVD burning software...

Oddly enough, I can't find the Win XP DVD burning software anymore, I know I use to have something because I burned files to DVD before... anyway...

Whats a good and easy DVD burning software for XP... I just need to burn files to a DVD-R, nothing fancy like video editing, menus etc ect... any ideas?
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: best/easiest DVD burning software...

When I use windows, I use NERO and have rarely made a coaster. But, technically your supposed to pay for it.

I have also used CDBurnerXP Pro

http://www.cdburnerxp.se/features.php

with no complaints. and it's free, as in beer.

Comment

Re: best/easiest DVD burning software...

imgburn is the best I've seen. I used to use it only for burning pre-made images from other software, then I noticed recently that it had great features for simple data disk burning as well. It is a little confusing at first, but once you get over that tiny initial hump, it is nice.

Just make sure you use "Build image" and select to burn straight to media. Click the little "auto" box to automatically calculate the space taken by your files. That's all I can come up with from memory. :)
      Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X