Broken down mouse!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken down mouse!

Ok i have a microsoft habu mouse and it has been working fine and everything, however recently it has been messing up. Problem is it keeps thinking the mouse is unpluged and so will stop working for a few seconds before it reconects. Ive only noticed this while playing CSS which is very odd however it will do this at least once every two miniutes which you can imagine is darn inoying.

After this started i thought updating the software and firmware might help but still same problem. I have tryied using the mouse in various usb ports but with no joy.

Any assistance would be much apprieated.

Thank you.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    Winston Churchill

Re: Broken down mouse!

Have you tried using another mouse to see if it is your computer acting up?
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

hmmm no i will give it a shot, thank you for the advice.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
      Winston Churchill

Comment

after that, try the mouse in another computer. I fits the mouse, its the mouse. If not, im not sure
        "Give a man a match and he'll be warm for a minute. Light the man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X