Trojan horse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trojan horse

Ok i know what a trpojan horse is. Its a program that "pretends" to be something that its not. Whenever i try to play a STEAM game, such as CSS, my security warns me that it has detected a trojan horse. Not only that but STEAM states that my game is unavailable and that i should try again later. Has anyone had this problem in the past.
    |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Re: Trojan horse

I have had the issue with not being availble.

First thing, do you have a anti virus program installed. If not, i highly recomend going to Downloads.com and searching for "AVG". download and install that one, update and then run it over your steam folder. If you do, update and do a spec scan over your steam folder, or even your entire C drive.

let us know what happens
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Yeah Hogan and I are working on it ill keep u posted.
      |TG-6th|SirNerd

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Crap! It didn't work.
        I did what you said and Hogan told me to delete all my temporary files as a precaution. The scans came up clean even after i updated.
        |TG-6th|SirNerd

Comment

Have you installed anything lately on your PC from steam?

I have a friend who is having this same issue after installing obsidian conflict. Just wondering if you did that as well.
          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
          -Vulcan

Comment

more info in this thread

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse