Another Vista Topic- windows Maximizing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Vista Topic- windows Maximizing

So I get done w/ Company of Heroes and decide to take a break. My screen saver pops up and whallla... CoH is in a minimized screen smaller screen. So I do what I can to maximize it...properties...task bar...alt+space+mouse button...nothing can get to maximize the screen. Arero can run the 3d app fine, but I still can't maximize it. Anyone know of a work around or is this a bug? I've since chaged my screen saver timer so it doesn't happen as often, but it occasionally minimizes to a smaller window when Vista reminds of something. UAC is turned off.

Re: Another Vista Topic- windows Maximizing

So COH was in fullscreen mode and your screen saver turned on? I'll have to try that out because it seems weird that the screen saver would turn on when a 3D app has fullscreen priority.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

maybe try alt-enter?

Comment

Originally posted by =Sarc= View Post
        So COH was in fullscreen mode and your screen saver turned on? I'll have to try that out because it seems weird that the screen saver would turn on when a 3D app has fullscreen priority.
        Ya, its bizarre because I'd step away with CoH on the Multi-player server screen. When I return 5 mins later, the screen would be a minimized window. I'll check out Alt+Enter. It's more annoying then anything. It's not that big a deal since I just restart the game and everything will be fine.

Comment

I couldn't seem to reproduce the problem. I set my screensaver to turn on after 1 minute. I loaded up COH and let it sit. After 5 minutes, nothing changed.

Could be some weird video card driver thing going on. I don't really know though.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Originally posted by =Sarc= View Post
            I couldn't seem to reproduce the problem. I set my screensaver to turn on after 1 minute. I loaded up COH and let it sit. After 5 minutes, nothing changed.

Could be some weird video card driver thing going on. I don't really know though.
            Thanks again Sarc- this issue is becoming more annoying. It only seems to be a problem with CoH. And I still cant maximize it!!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X