NVidia 163.11 Drivers (Beta)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVidia 163.11 Drivers (Beta)

Ok, has anyone else had issues with these drivers? I am using Vista x64 and the drivers are horrible. Granted they are beta, but I keep getting video driver errors that are driving me nuts by crashing my desktop. Even with the older drivers, I never had Windows issues with SLI and crashing, even though I had some game conflicts. I keep getting the error message "device driver stopped responding and Windows has recovered".

Any advice, or should I simply roll back my drivers to some other version?
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Re: NVidia 163.11 Drivers (Beta)

YES!, I installed those drivers the other night, for x86 vista. They added fixes just for World in Conflict, they did give me more frames per second though. After I had it running for a min, it started crashing the drivers, and reseting them, my desktop kept flickering. Maybe I should try the 162.22? They were both released on the same day.

Comment

If there isn't a specific fix you're looking for in the beta drivers, roll back to a version that does work.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

I got the 162.22 and they work fine (i.e: not crashing and what not)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X