Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headphones

ok guys this is a good 1 lol...

do they make a spliter for a set of headphones????

i have a set of logitec usb headphones,,, they use one set of drivers...

i have a standard set of headphones with a reg plug in jack....

now the logitec phones have their own set of drivers and i was tring to get my son in on the game by letting him listen in but i cant get the onboard drivers to work at the same time as the usb drivers....

so the question is,,,,, do the make a splitter for either both reg jack plugins and or a usb spliter( which i would perfer) so i can get my boy in on the game with me,, if for nothing else to just watch and become part of the action....

yes or no

do they make a splitter to run 2 sets of headphones of 1 usb plug and or can i run 2 sets of usb headphones of of 2 usb ports???

Re: Headphones

I know they make 3.5mm splitters. Are you looking for a splitter with both a usb and 3.5mm female socket on it? Have you tried plugging in two USB headphones? I'd assume using two simultaneously would work because you aren't going directly into the on board or sound card.

Comment

The problem is that USB headphones have the sound device built into the headphones. The signal going through the cable is digital, not analog. If you wanted to run two analog headphones through a splitter from a sound card, that would be no problem, but I don't think you're going to be able to pull it off with USB headphones unless the game supports using two sound cards simultaneously (which I've never heard of...).
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
        The problem is that USB headphones have the sound device built into the headphones. The signal going through the cable is digital, not analog. If you wanted to run two analog headphones through a splitter from a sound card, that would be no problem, but I don't think you're going to be able to pull it off with USB headphones unless the game supports using two sound cards simultaneously (which I've never heard of...).
        YA THATS what i was thinking bro,,, thanks..... was hoping for 2 usb's but didnt think i could pull it off,,, oh well , set up a surround sound system lol,, just so my boy can FEEL THE PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks guys

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X