No announcement yet.

That's no moon...

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's no moon...

"Intimidating" is all I'd use to describe this. Maybe also "enormous", "enlightening" and "epic".

The biggest screen I ever owned was 19" LCD, and I had no idea what to expect when I opened this thing. Opening the box was like looking into the Arc of the Covenant. The colors are so sharp and bright that I can literally light my room up with this sucker. It utterly dominates my desk and I gaze up to it in awe. Can be seen clearly from *all* angles. It is enlightenment made manifest. "Height Adjustment" doesn't say that at the lowest height, it's still a good 4-5" above your desktop, which seems pretty high to me (but I'm used to a laptop screen). Doesn't tilt forward enough to compensate, but amazing viewability angles don't cause problems. This thing is so massive I'm scared that if I ever caught its ire, it'd fall forward, crush my hands and lay waste to all that stands before it.

I feel like the apes in Space Odyssey when the monolith landed.

Re: That's no moon...

This is my monster...

Original Posting.

I.R. Hogan |TG|

Discipline is the soul of an army.
    It makes small numbers formidable
    procures success to the weak
    and esteem to all.

Re: That's no moon...

Deleted - Redundant Brain.

Hogan, is a HDTV by Westinghouse? If so, how pixelated does HL2 look on it (fullscreen)?
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed