Servers...which ones???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Servers...which ones???

Hey everyone, I was wondering what server company you all use..I need to get one and I am unsure which way to go...

Thanx...
    Jane448
    Last edited by jane448; 07-14-2004, 05:30 PM. Reason: added more info

Re: Servers...which ones???

We use hypernia, they're really good. If you say SST referred you we can get you a discount. here's our private page: http://www.hypernia.net/affiliates/southsidetribe/ That will get you cheaper prices. I think its like $100 off setup and free game install or something.

Comment

Yeah I've heard Hypernia is really good!!! I use them on my boxes too!! http://hypernia.net I want one of those affiliate pages!!! Hey Krackspoon do you have msn?

Comment

I believe TG is currently using http://theplanet.com/ for server hosting, and they seem to be running well to me, though I'm just on the receiving end.
        [volun]

Comment

If those are the same people then i will laugh soo hard (looks at thier join dates) :P

Comment

It does look a little suspicous. They've joined almost one after the other.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

I like ThePlanet. I'm not big on leasing servers from someone who isn't managing their own data center. When you call for support, you want to call the people in charge of the machine AND the data center. Not calling one person who has to call a reseller who has to call a data center to get the issues resolved.

Hypernia has never impressed me for a wide variety of reasons, and in a former life I was a network engineer. :-)
              Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by eternal
                So have you heard they are good, or do you use them and know they are good???

I was thinking the same thing....

Comment

I think its an advertisement for hypernia.... spamming should be....

b....b.....b.....B.......BALEATED!!!! no wait......DEBLEATED........ I mean d...d...ddd......dd.......DELETED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

but thats just me...... please, discuss this, but I doubt seeing another post from the trinity.
                  Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
                  The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

I agree with DdogG this is tottal SPAM city disguised as a legit thread.
                    "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

An admin could easily check the IPs of all three posters. Although I'm already pretty certain they'll all come up the same.

Comment

they are from different ip's.... thats the only reason I didnt lock it already.
                        Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
                        The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X