Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G15 keyboard TS overlay update...

just fyi:

Welcome to the G15 TeamSpeak Update mailing. The purpose of this mail is simply to notify users that a new version is now available to be downloaded.

Version 1.11 has now been released.

You can download it at http://www.schmads.com

Changes include:
    1.11 (07/31/2007)
    - Set CPU affinity to CPU0 on startup. This may fix the stability problems reported by some Core2Duo users. Since this is a lightweight, single-threaded application, this will have no effect upon performance. If you have particular need to set a different affinity, please let me know.
    - Change the maximum number of users in a channel to be 512 (up from 255). I have no way of testing this, so let me know if there are any problems.
    - This build was done on a new build machine, so please let me know if you have any problems that don't appear in 1.10.

Thanks,
    Dan (aka Schmads)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: G15 keyboard TS overlay update...

Very nice overlay for the G15. Waiting on one atm to replace my gaming PC's Saitek Eclipse. I can also see how this benefits certain people that have encountered TS Overlay incompatibilities when its used in conjunction with other programs that run in the background.

I'm just wondering if you can set a speaker/log delay on the LCD panel, as you can in TSO? Hate it when you're pre-occupied with something and don't notice the person who spoke 3 seconds ago. Saves having to ask stuff like "Who wants it?" all the time.
    “The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion, our adversaries are insane”.

Comment

Good update, I just installed it tonight!!
      "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Originally posted by Coz View Post
        Very nice overlay for the G15. Waiting on one atm to replace my gaming PC's Saitek Eclipse. I can also see how this benefits certain people that have encountered TS Overlay incompatibilities when its used in conjunction with other programs that run in the background.

I'm just wondering if you can set a speaker/log delay on the LCD panel, as you can in TSO? Hate it when you're pre-occupied with something and don't notice the person who spoke 3 seconds ago. Saves having to ask stuff like "Who wants it?" all the time.

It does have a delay. There's no way that I know of to set but it usually stays on there for about 5 seconds.

| |

Comment

That is a sweet addon and I would benefit greatly from it being that TSO drops my Frames in ArmA. I have the Logitech MX5000 which if you don;t know also has the LCD screen, do you know if that addon is compatible?
          PSN= Lethal_420

Comment

I love this add on it helps out alot thx

Comment

I don't really get any delays with mine. It'll delay now and then, but its pretty rare. Incredibly useful though!

Comment

Slightly off topic, can anyone suggest other useful applets? I just picked up the keyboard (thanks again for the suggestion Evo!). Loving the TS display.

Comment

thanks, downloaded

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse