Error Report

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error Report

I keep getting a Microsoft error report pop up on my screen where I'm asked to send a report to report the problem to Microsoft. It happens when I turn on my PC or in other circumstances like if my internet screen does not load. The report checks off on three points then I'm asked if I want to send to Microsoft.

It's sort on annoyance as I keep having to send the report everytime I turn on my computer. My PC runs fine otherwise - anyone have a suggestion to how I put a stop having this error report prompt everytime my PC is turned on?
    |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
    "Born to Party, Forced to Work."
    - Check me out on The Onion
    - I'm on the local news!

Re: Error Report

Right click on My Computer > Goto Properties > Click on Advanced Tab > Then at the bottom click on Error Reporting. Then click on Disable Error Reporting, your choice if you wanted to be notified on serious errors.

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD77 View Post
      Right click on My Computer > Goto Properties > Click on Advanced Tab > Then at the bottom click on Error Reporting. Then click on Disable Error Reporting, your choice if you wanted to be notified on serious errors.
      Thanks. What is being reported? Is it better to leave it on and just deal with the sending of the report?
      |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
      "Born to Party, Forced to Work."
      - Check me out on The Onion
      - I'm on the local news!

Comment

If it keeps sending reports, I'm not 100% sure why. I use to get them every now and again, annoying enough to turn off. Usually its nothing serious though.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X