Best Way to Record in-game on POE2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Way to Record in-game on POE2

I am looking for suggestions on the best way to record on POE2. I download Battlerecorder files, but I hate wading all the way through to find specific events I am curious about. I am wondering if anyone has any ideas how to record the downloads so that I can rewind and replay curious events like a Hind surviving a Tomahawk hit. FRAPS, Battledirector....whatever...just want some ideas, please.

Re: Best Way to Record in-game on POE2

If you're recording something from Battlerecorder, the easiest is to use some video capturing software like Fraps. With the replay, you can view exactly what you need and record it. You'll still have to use BF to view the recorded game and search for those golden moments.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Is there another video capturing software that you would recommend besides Fraps?

Comment

There's GameCam but it costs money too for unrestricted recording. Both pretty much do the same thing. GameCam is a bit fancier with the interface but the end result is the same. You'll have recorded footage that you still have to edit.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X