Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So many HID devices showing in device manager.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So many HID devices showing in device manager.

I've a saitek usb keyboard, saitek evo stick, saitek gm3200 mouse, yet I have all these devices showing up in device manager, anyone else get similiar problems.

Re: So many HID devices showing in device manager.

I don't think anything is wrong if you don't experience anything wrong. The multiple HID devices could just be the different parts of the keyboard, mouse, and joystick. The hat switch on the joystick is probably a HID device so perhaps other parts are as well.

You can check the properties of each device if you really want to find out what it is. It's a bit of work but all the information about where it's connected will be listed in the properties.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Your device manager looks fine.

The human interface device (hid) driver allows windows to work with different classes of input devices easily and a hid driver is installed for each device.

The hid-compliant device driver is to allow directinput to work directly with the device to accept input for the windows GUI or for Direct X games.

Comment

Yep, looks fine. Devices like the Saitek keyboard (I have an Eclipse) actually create multiple entries.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X