ahhh PUNKBUSTER!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ahhh PUNKBUSTER!!!!

goddam punkbuster, i hate it, ive had all these f***in updating problems, i managed to do fix it on sunday, after loads of diff. methods, using the program to update, then manual.

and after FINALLY gettin it to work, i went to play last night and i had exactly the same problem!! and then i tried again with the method i tried before, and it still didn't work!!! omg i hate this damn thing!!!!

help!!!!!!
    could you tell me HOW YOU updated yours please??

thanks

Re: ahhh PUNKBUSTER!!!!

I just run PBSetup and point it at the games I want updated and away it goes. Never had an issue with it.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

yea mine is fooked up too ? i have that dam handshake every time i run BF2 i have to rerun PBsetup ? for some reason updates wont stay ?

Comment

Try deleting the contents of your pb/htm folder and re-run PBSetup. You may also want to make sure that whatever user you're logging into your machine with has Administrator rights.
        Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

ahh YESSS thanks so much Ap your a legend dude

Comment

Yeah, punkbuster requires admin rights to run. So best to be on an admin user account.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X