No announcement yet.

New Printer/Scanner

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Printer/Scanner

Hi guys.

I am looking to buy a new Printer,that is compatable with vista,would be a bonus if it could scan too,but not a major requirement.It will be mainly used for printing photographs.Also it has to be about £50 max,as I am currently unemployed.

So basically anyone know much about printers,that can list a few for me please.

Thanks in advance Daz.

Re: New Printer/Scanner

i have always recommended Hp printers, great for scanning/coping and they print some nice photos as well. Im not sure of any sites that are england friendly but you cant go wrong with an HP.

Ive had a HP multifunctional printer for 6 years and haven't had any issues with it.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.

Originally posted by Trooper View Post
      Ive had a HP multifunctional printer for 6 years and haven't had any issues with it.
      I second the motion. This discussion about photo printers might also provide some insight.

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

If you care for filling the cartidges yourself, I'd look for a laser product instead of inkjet.

If you don't, look at HP, Canon, or Brother. I've used all 3 extensively. The only qualm I have is with HP. Their software and printer "hookup" phase can be finicky if you don't follow their instructions carefully. Plus, you either can't or will find it near impossible to fill any of their ink cartidges now.
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed