No announcement yet.

Gaming platform

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaming platform

Hey guys,

Most of... well all the time since I was 12 I been building my own computers for personal use. It's come to the point in life where my hobbies, work, and other life activities have taking away from my time to research and build my newest monster machine. Now since I have always built my own computers, I have never researched custom building businesses and know very little other then the 5 big players. I'm here asking about one compony which seems highly recommended, I seen them from magazines to internet banners and G4 television channel at late night. I have a settlement come to me sometime in the future so I'm going to have a large sum to spend upon a system and like to get feedback if anyone has thier systems and what they think. I'm also accepting feedback of other companies you would recommend, but only leave me recommendations if you have used their systems, please.

Thanks guys for you time.
    The soldier formerly known as, Eroak.

From the TG Primer: 2) Create an environment where there is
    mutual respect for your fellow gamers
    and where all members
    would be working together to advance the enjoyment of their hobby.
    Former TGU Dean, 3rd, 9th, & 56th IHS member.

Re: Gaming platform

actually a buddy of mine just bought one from there about 2 days ago and is waiting for it to be shipped. He said the CS was great, he had to call on a few questions. They helped him determine what system would last a long time and make for some easy upgrades in the future. Once he gets it i will post some feedback on what he got and if he likes it.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.

Re: Gaming platform

Another member also had a question in regards to Digital Storm:
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed