Keyboard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keyboard

Maybe i'm in the wrong forum, but here goes!

I just want to make sure if a a Logitech G15 can run on Vista... The answer is probably yes, but I just wanted to make sure ;)
    ​​​​​​​

Re: Keyboard

If you went to Logitech's website, they do have G15 drivers for Vista. I'm pretty sure it works.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

i dont wanna turn this thread into my own needs but if i may ask, which is better for gaming? a Logitech G15? Logitech G15 v2? or what? (i have no price range, any good gaming keyboard)
      "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

allright, thanks Sarc!
        ​​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Soulja View Post
          i dont wanna turn this thread into my own needs but if i may ask, which is better for gaming? a Logitech G15? Logitech G15 v2? or what? (i have no price range, any good gaming keyboard)
          Depends on the games you play. I don't think a fancy keyboard helps with FPS games much. I'm pretty comfortable with a standard keyboard layout so there really isn't a need for a special keyboard. The G15's LCD is really cool but I tend to have my keyboard tray half in so I wouldn't see it anyway.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X