Xmas presents advise, camera and PC?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xmas presents advise, camera and PC?

OK, need some advise or recommendations...

I want the cheapest, but good, digital camera for my 14 year old daughter, who has a bad habit of breaking electronics, (like a ipod every 18 months, no joke, lol)... one thats good with batteries too...

any recommendations on a make and model, or a good place to buy it?

My other daughter wants her own PC. she wants a desktop, but I'd kinda like to get her a laptop, so I can take it from her when she gets grounded, lol.
    She's 12 and the only thing she does on a PC is myspace, IM w/ friends, and surf the net.
    So I want to find the cheapest, but workable PC for her. And wireless support.

any recommendations on a make and model, or a good place to buy it?

Thx for any feedback.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Xmas presents advise, camera and PC?

Im going to get flamed for this but go check out walmart. Ussually they have acer laptops, which are good, on sale and with tons of extras. And you can return them quick if you have an issue.

Sony cybershot is a good small camera. Polarid has some nice small cheap Digital cameras, just bought my wife one. For digital cameras anything but Kodak, if you get Kodak i will kill you. Worse cameras ever, their software does nothing but bog your system down.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

thx... no problem shopping at Walmart, refuse to shop at target thou.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Walmart has a good selection of whats "in" for the holiday. Just when you need help look for the nerdiest kid in the electronics department, the rest are morons.
        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
        -Vulcan

Comment

I posted this in the black friday thread, but here is this years walmart black friday ad, in PDF. They've got some cameras in there too, cheap ones.

[media]http://awaitingrequiem.com/files/bfad/Walmart_Black_Friday_Ad.pdf[/media]

Comment

I have a Kodak, works great for the price. Just don't load their software, plug the usb in and let windows recognize and dump the pics to a folder of your choice.
            |TG-6th|FYAH29
            "So Far, So Good................So What"

Comment

rgr, thx
              Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X