Digital photo frames

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital photo frames

I'm thinking of getting one for my 80 year old mom for xmas. Any recommendations? I'm thinking of spending around $100-200. A computer connection would be nice, to rapidly transfer photos off my server, but a memory card interface would do as well. Rugged would be good, as she has lots of cats who are good at knocking stuff off tables. Likely home will be on her coffee table, with carpet around it. (I may hang it on the wall, though.)
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Re: Digital photo frames

I have a 7" NuVue that uses a sim card and it works good. I would prefer a 10" but this works great. I received it as a father's day gift and it has been running every since. I think I read that the Phillips is one of the best but also the highest price. Check with one of the consumer report sites.
    The Old Guy
    kin3
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Digital photo frames

I got my girlfriend a, 8" Westinghouse for her birthday in July. Its OK and has taken a bit of a beating (the dog has knocked it off of the table a few times) but the picture is a little bit to blue and there is some backlight bleed. If you don't want to spend too much, the Insignia frames at Best Buy look a good deal better (and seem to be reliable according to the guys in the warehouse who send out the service in my store.) Otherwise, I'm a huge fan of Kodak's frames. Great picture quality but a bit on the expensive side.
      sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X