Rocketfish Headset - Any Opinions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocketfish Headset - Any Opinions?

I searched and couldn't find anything relevant. Rocketfish RF-9640, USB. Any input is appreciated. Sorry, can't post link because I don't have enough posts yet.

Re: Rocketfish Headset - Any Opinions?

I don't own one nor do I know who Best Buy subcontracted to make it but it is one of Best Buy's "private label" products which can be really hit and miss. For example, the 42" Insignia Plasma TV is made by LG and is a great product. The 42" Insignia LCD, however, is made my some unknown Chinese company and breaks all the time. Your best bet would be to try to track down who actually made the thing and figuring it out from there.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buckets View Post
      I don't own one nor do I know who Best Buy subcontracted to make it but it is one of Best Buy's "private label" products which can be really hit and miss. For example, the 42" Insignia Plasma TV is made by LG and is a great product. The 42" Insignia LCD, however, is made my some unknown Chinese company and breaks all the time. Your best bet would be to try to track down who actually made the thing and figuring it out from there.
      Thanks for the info, Buckets.

Comment

I would suggest looking up the UL listing on the back of the product. It's usually one of the best ways to track down who the actual OEM is.
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
          I would suggest looking up the UL listing on the back of the product. It's usually one of the best ways to track down who the actual OEM is.
          I'm going by BB today, so I'll look into that. Thanks.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X