Needed: Persono Software For Plantronics DSP Headset

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needed: Persono Software For Plantronics DSP Headset

I know several of us have Plantronic DSP-500 headsets. Mine bit the dust and I found the GameCom Pro 1 on sale at Circuit City. It's basically a more recent DSP-500.

I couldn't find my archive copy of the Persono software so I did a Live Chat with Plantronics support. They no longer produce or support the Persono software and they wouldn't even give me a link to download an archive copy.

So, anyone have the Persono install they could send me? I really liked using it to switch devices on the fly and the built-in preset EQs weren't bad either.

Thanks!

Re: Needed: Persono Software For Plantronics DSP Headset

Try here.

DB

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Comment

Awesome! Thanks DB. I did a google for 'Persono' and didn't see that link.

Comment

FYI, the only thing I used the Persono software for was switching between speakers and headphones. I said hell with that and am just using Windows to switch back and forth now. It's one extra click of the mouse and one less crap program installed on my PC.
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X