Wheres The Cd Key

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheres The Cd Key

Is there any programs out there that are able to find the cd keys to games that are installed on your computer, i have some games that i want to uninstall and i can't find the keys.

I want something legal that won't put nasty viruses on my machine.
    |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Re: Wheres The Cd Key

Games will store a cd key in either the registry or in a file where the game is installed. Those are the most likely locations. I don't think one single app can do this for a bunch of games. Google each game to find an app or where the games store their cd keys. Some may be unreadable and some may be stored in plain text.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

If they are EA games AND you registered them after installing. You can go to their support site, log in, and you CD keys will be listed under "My Games"

Comment

If you go to google or similar search engine and search "key hasher" and game name you will get links to various programs to find them.

Comment

thanks i found them all.
          |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X