Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bf2 microphone problems

Hey folks!

Have just bought a creative x-fi soundcard - so I can use the voip when I play bf2PR. Had a realtek crap soundcard before that didn't work well with bf2 and the voip thing. But I still have the same problem. Do I need to reinstall bf2 or something. I remember that there was a microphone setup thing during the install.

Gunsmoke

Re: bf2 microphone problems

Originally posted by CaptGunsmoke View Post
    Hey folks!

Have just bought a creative x-fi soundcard - so I can use the voip when I play bf2PR. Had a realtek crap soundcard before that didn't work well with bf2 and the voip thing. But I still have the same problem. Do I need to reinstall bf2 or something. I remember that there was a microphone setup thing during the install.

Gunsmoke
    Does the VOIP and mic work in other games. I want to make sure that the things hooked up properly.
    |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

I seem to have sorted out the problem! I reinstalled some drivers and it worked!

Comment

good
        |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X