MIC problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIC problem

Hey guys i need help with my darn mic. i cant use voice chat on TS or any in game mic chats ? i can hear ok and i no i have it plugged in right and i went to my sound settings and they are all on .i went into control pannel and speech recognition clicked set up mic , Headset micophone and when i read that sentence the bar doesnt move ? it is a SOUNDBLASTER Xtreme audio and i looked at those settings and i dont see mic mute or record mute ? i also looked at Sound in control pannel my mic says its working ? is there somwhere else in vista that i have to tun a mute button off ?.... i no headset is ok ? and its not on mute there are only 2 inputs with mic a pink and black i have them in the right jacks ?

Re: MIC problem

Mike might be muted by a headset mike mute switch if your headset has one.
    |TG-Irr| Demarcus

Comment

Re: MIC problem

Well the fact that it doesn't work in game and in TeamSpeak leaves me very suspicious of your configuration. For TeamSpeak you can select the audio input/output from within TeamSpeak under "Settings->Sound Input/Output Settings".

You should be able to test your microphone from within Windows XP by using the Sound Recorder (sndrec32.exe). Once your sure your mic works in the operating system you can proceed with additional troubelshooting.
      |TG-88th| DaddyOfThree

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X