G15 Keyboard & COD4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G15 Keyboard & COD4

I have a new Logitech G15 Keyboard and have downloaded the latest software which is suppossed to support COD4.

Is anyone using this?

The only thing it looks like it gives me is a timer and stopwatch on the LCD.

Is it suppossed to do anything else?

Thanks

Re: G15 Keyboard & COD4

I have the G15 keyboard, and when I am in a supported game it brings up it window on the LCD. The time/stopwatch is the one of the keyboard programs. Try hitting the black button on the top row, under the lcd and see what happen. In windows it switches between 4 logitech programs and x-fire chat, and in game it adds the game's addition to the cycle.
    Current game name : Lost, Phantom Thief

Comment

I don't have the answer to your question but these guys most assuredly can. Best g15 resource I have been able to find on the web. http://g15forums.com/forum/
      |TG-Irr|Avengingllama
      I used to eat paint chips. Now I just drink the paint because I couldn't find a salsa that went well with the chips and they were dry =)

Comment

Thanks for the replies.

I found the x-fire profile and it works great.

As far as COD4 goes, there is now a profile with the Logitech software, but it does nothing with the LCD at the moment (only enables the G keys).

Comment

hey Beaker? I saw someone post that they use the little window for Teamspeak...so see who is talking and stuff with their G15...it is bound to be in the COD4 forum somewhere..

Comment

Thanks Birdie,

I found the file on http://g15forums.com/forum/
            that llama mentioned above. Thanks Lama

Got it installed and is working great.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement