Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help webwizards, the forum has gone crazy!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help webwizards, the forum has gone crazy!

Since I'm using a new computer, I some elements in the forum arent working or have been moved in weird ways. E.g. I can now only give +rep to myself, and not to others!

Furtermore some buttons don't work for me anymore, like the orange one you can use to go to the first new post, or the subforums from the selection box on the top below the TG graphic.

I use firefox with add ons: dom inspector, download accelerator plus integration, bugmenot, IEtab, talkback.

Thanks for any pointers you can give me, the problem is starting to irritate me by now, and I'd like to fix it but I don't know where to start.

Re: Help webwizards, the forum has gone crazy!

Opera.

Comment

Biggayal, they changed it recently so that only supporting members can give reputation... reputation changes.

I also have the trouble with the orange box when I first loadup the firefox, but after refreshing the page the orange box comes back (also happens in Internet Explorer).

The forum dropmenu is known to be bugged...

Comment

Originally posted by Nero View Post
        The forum dropmenu is known to be bugged...
        It is? Never been bugged for me. Although there is no forums menu any more. Use the Games menu to get to roughly the same place.
        Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis View Post
          It is? Never been bugged for me. Although there is no forums menu any more. Use the Games menu to get to roughly the same place.
          Well not bugged then... Possible to remove the empty menu then?

Comment

Well thanks for the replies, I'm going to stay with FF though, as I'm a happy customer.

The rep changes explained a lot :p.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGaayAl View Post
              Furtermore some buttons don't work for me anymore, like the orange one you can use to go to the first new post, or the subforums from the selection box on the top below the TG graphic.
              What orange button are you talking about? That sounds like it would be really useful. I looked for one in both FF and IE, and can't find one.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

The orange box appears to the left of threads with new posts, and when you click on them they open the new post up. The image i have put here shows the boxes double normal size using the Greasemonkey enhancements for FF:

Comment

My forum doesn't have anything like those boxes!
                  Like I said I even checked IE7, and hit refresh like the guy above said.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Originally posted by Nero View Post
                    Well not bugged then... Possible to remove the empty menu then?
                    It's not empty, it's just a single link that brings you to the forums similar to the "Home" and "About" links.
                    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis View Post
                      It's not empty, it's just a single link that brings you to the forums similar to the "Home" and "About" links.
                      Oh ok, fair enuf boss!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X