Web site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web site

Ok I've built a few web sites all on front page.(IE: www.missionvet.com.) They are all decent. The problem I have had is when people search for them Example Google. My sites dont come up.
    I've done the meta tags. And I purchased a traffic Blazer program via www.godaddy.com. But my site still does not come up.
    I notice othere sites such as Tactical gamer even has there message board coming up when I enter info into the google search engine.

So my question is: What am I doing wrong? OR What do I need to do so my sites come up when people search my site or my keywords?

You can visit the site in question if you'd like www.missionvet.com

Any advice is appreciated.
    Thankyou

*{E}Xenophon

Re: Web site

Originally posted by xenophon
    The problem I have had is when people search for them Example Google. My sites dont come up.
    I've done the meta tags. And I purchased a traffic Blazer program via www.godaddy.com. But my site still does not come up.
    I notice othere sites such as Tactical gamer even has there message board coming up when I enter info into the google search engine.
    Well, I believe that Google does their ranking by word relevence, and then further determines relevence by click throughs. So if people are searching for 'mission vet' but not clicking on your website when it comes up, then your site will go down in rank. If they click through to your site, then it would be ranked higher by Google...

Comment

Have you submitted your site to the search engines?

Comment

The Traffic Blazer through www.godaddy.com is suppose to submit the site to all of the search engines for me.
        Once every 3 mounths I have it re submit. It also is suppose to anaylise my sites keywords in comparison to content. It analysis the sites surfabity and links. Go daddy always gives me a high ranking in all areas., Thats why I dont understand why I'm not making it to the search engines.

XEN

Comment

Perhaps "godaddy" is not an effective search engine submission tool? I'll look into it.

Comment

Xen, if you're around and able, hop on TS and I'll give you a few suggestions. Getting high rankings on search engines isn't something that you can just flip a switch on and BAM, it's effective. This site has had hundreds of hours put into its optimization, and has been around for a long, long time. It's a ton of work!

Comment

Tactical Gamer is a popular site therefore it has a high ranking with google. How many visitors does your site get? How many highly ranked sites link to it? If you go to any Ghost Recon site I bet there is a link from there to TG because all our members have submitted them.

Read what google has to say about it:
              http://www.google.co.uk/corporate/tech.html
              Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

getting ranked on a search engine is a lot of work, and its even harder with new sites. TG has been around a while and Apophis has put a lot of work into getting found. Submitting ot search engines manually is a good start. Make sure you hit DMOZ. Also get link partners, trading links will help. Getting foind in search engines takes lots of time, and you also have to look at who you are going up against, if there are lots of sites in your area that have been around a while it will be hard to get a good listing.

ACU Web| | |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X