No announcement yet.

Hide your pandora player.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hide your pandora player.

I often have Pandora playing while I work. There is two problems with this.

It plays in the browser so it takes up space in the task bar and I find that annoying.

Because of this I will sometimes close it accidental because I close all items in the task bar.

Attached is a VERY simple app that launches Pandora in a embedded browser in a windows application. It places a icon in the system tray. If you click the icon it hides the window. Click it again and it shows the window.

If anybody would like to have the ability to do this to other web sites let me know and I can add some kind of list or show your bookmarks or something.

Requires .Net 2.0 be installed.
    Attached Files
    Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
    - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
    - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
    - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
    - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
    - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
    - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Re: Hide your pandora player.

Wow you are my favorite person now. +rep in spirit.

I always am accidentally closing my pandora page. I currently open it in a tab so that there is the little error message trying to close multiple tabs.

Another use i would have for this is minimizing a firefox page when downloading from a website. If i close firefox, the download cancels. How would i go about that?
    "Give a man a match and he'll be warm for a minute. Light the man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life"

Re: Hide your pandora player.

For large downloads, I tend to use wget at a command prompt. It's continuable in case the connection is lost.
      Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed